Third game from pixel-art psychological horror specialist Stranga Games; a short-form exploration of attitudes towards mortality, and the desire for a “second chance”.
Articles about Red Bow
I’m just going to give the specific requirements for the endings — you’ll have to figure out the rest yourself!
- Chapter 1: Put Roh’s pendant on the debris when Kubi asks for your “answer”.
- Chapter 2: After meeting Kokai for the first time, search the front shelves inside the shop for oil. Return to Kokai and use the oil in front of him. When Minikui leaves the storage room for the second time, follow her to where Kokai is, wait for Kokai to distract her, then use the lighter on the oil.
- Chapter 3: Complete the chapter by giving the rum to Shojo. Do not speak to Umbi a second time.
Fulfil any combination of requirements for both the Bad and Good endings — e.g. do Chapter 1’s Bad ending requirement, and Chapter 2 and 3’s Good ending requirements.
- Chapter 1: After finding the photo in Akira’s trash, return to where you started the chapter and pick up the red ribbon. Give the red ribbon to Kubi to finish the chapter.
- Chapter 2: When Minikui leaves the storage room for the second time, examine the photos on the wall outside the storage room and apartment. Show the photo to Minikui and Kokai in the sewers.
- Chapter 3: Do not give the rum to Shojo, speak to him instead. Then return to Umbi and speak to him again.